DIY KIT - Korean Fried Chicken
The box comes with:
4 x Crispy chicken breast, double-fried (700g)
8 x Crispy chicken wings
1 x Baked, doubled fried hand-cut chips (500g)
4 x Brioche buns
1 x Sesame slaw
1 x Kimchi (180g)
1 x Pickled daikon
1 x Soy Apple glaze (120ml)
1 x Sriracha Mayo (200ml)
1 x Korean Chilli Sauce (200ml)
* Cooking instruction
1. Preheat the oven (or air fryer) to 180°C.
2. On a large tray, spread all chicken pieces & chips. Heat it up for 12-15 minutes.
3. Through the buns to the oven as well, or toast it on a low-heat pan for 3-5 minutes if you want to put some more efforts!
4. Nearly there, time to assemble. Start with a bun, spread the slaw, add a bit of sriracha mayo, add some pickled daikon or kimchi, top with layers of chicken & cheese, drizzle with soy apple glaze.
5. Close up the bad boy with a bun, dig in.
* Allergens: Wheat, sesame, soybeans, milk, egg