The box comes with:
4 x Crispy chicken breast, double-fried (800g)
12 x Crispy chicken wings
1 x Baked, doubled fried hand-cut chips (400g)
4 x Brioche buns
4 x Sliced cheddars
1 x Slaw, greens, tomatoes
1 x Baek Kimchi(white) (180g)
1 x Pickled daikon
1 x Soy Apple glaze (120ml)
1 x Sriracha Mayo (200ml)
1 x Korean Chilli Sauce (200ml)
* Cooking instruction
1. Preheat the oven (or air fryer) to 200°C.
2. Heat up the chicken breasts for the burgers first, for 20 minutes.
3. Add the rests, chickens, chips to the oven, heat another 20 minutes.
3. Through the buns to the oven as well heat the last 5 minutes.
4. Time to assemble! Start with a bun, spread the slaw, greens, tomatoes, add a bit of sriracha mayo, add some pickled daikon or kimchi, top with layers of chicken & cheese, drizzle with soy apple glaze.
5. Close up the bad boy with a bun, dig in.
* Allergens: Wheat, sesame, soybeans, milk, egg