Do you live outside of our hot food delivery area? Don't worry! We now have a Korean Fried Chicken dinner kit, it can be heated up using your oven and taste as good as the freshly fried one!
All chickens & chips are prepared freshly each week, then fried on daily-changed clean Irish Rapeseed oil.
This kit is enough to feed four people. You can also freeze this kit if you want to keep it for later. The kit comes with:
4 x Crispy chicken breast, double-fried (approx. 800g)
12 x Chicken wings & small breast pieces
1 x Baked, doubled fried hand-cut chips (400g)
4 x Brioche buns
4 x Sliced Irish red cheddars
1 x Slaw, greens, tomatoes
1 x Kimchi (180g)
1 x Pickled daikon
1 x Soy Apple glaze (120ml)
1 x Sriracha Mayo (200ml)
1 x Korean Chilli Sauce (200ml)
* Cooking instruction
1. Preheat the oven (or air fryer) to 200°C.
2. Heat up the chicken breasts for the burgers first, for 20 minutes.
3. Add the rests, chickens, chips to the oven, heat another 20 minutes.
3. Through the buns to the oven as well heat the last 5 minutes.
4. Time to assemble! Start with a bun, spread the slaw, greens, tomatoes, add a bit of sriracha mayo, add some pickled daikon or kimchi, top with layers of chicken & cheese, drizzle with soy apple glaze.
5. Close up the bad boy with a bun, dig in.
* Allergens: Wheat, sesame, soybeans, milk, egg